Who does not love travelling? If you are planning a trip to London this year don't miss out on this new travel guide from the independent publisher Carl Goes, based in Enschede, Netherlands, and London.
Whether you plan a weekend stopover or a longer visit to the English capital Carl Goes claims to be the city guide for the curious and the creative. For EUR 16,95 you can become a citizen of London rather than being a tourist only. Carl Goes London follows in the footsteps of Carl Goes Berlin, which was published early 2015.
In Carl Goes London you will discover:
- Eight interviews with locals, from entrepreneurial start-up owners to renowned chefs;
- Information about working in London, including co-working spaces, networking and industry events, practical information about how to set up a business and where to go for a working lunch;
- Guides to the different neighbourhoods in London, including tips of where the locals like to hang out;
- Our top tips of how to spend three days, three weeks and three months in London;
- Where to eat and drink in London, from cafés and supper clubs to traditional pubs and high-end bars;
- Where to stay in London, from high-end hotels and fully serviced city apartments, to quirky guesthouses and design hotels;
- Ideas of how to ‘get lost’ in the city to explore London for yourself;
- Practical information about how to get there, get around and get by in London for the duration of your trip;
- Day and weekend trips away from London, and a guide to other places in the world with a similar vibe to London;
- More than 100 colour photographs to give you a sense of London’s DNA.
Visit the Carl Goes website to order your copy of Carl Goes London and Carl Goes Berlin and to learn more about upcoming travel guides.