I recently launched the Downsize with Style online course for those people, who are not based in Sydney but would like to learn my 5-step process to living with less and achieving a stylish and functional home in a more compact space.
Everyone learns differently, and therefore I am offering this online course where people have the opportunity to dip in and out as often as they like. There is no timeframe, and everyone sets their own rules. The beauty of online courses is that one can revisit a topic as often as one likes. People can listen to the audio files when and where they prefer.
Downsize with Style is a self-paced learning course where all of the course materials – consisting of fiive modules including audio files, slide presentations, handouts and other resources – will be provided at the time of booking to complete at everyone's pace.
Participants will learn
- A proven method to de-clutter strategically and only keep things that mean something to them
- Why finding their unique decorating style is the recipe for a happy home
- A powerful method to visualise abstract ideas aka mood boarding
- How to avoid costly mistakes through space planning
- How to optimise storage
- Tips & Tricks of professional stylists
- How to decorate a home from the heart
- How to spark their creativity
After each module, students will find a list of action steps to keep them focused and on track. Additionally, there are links for further reading and checklists and worksheets to download referring to the content in the module.
Module 3 is all about visualising your decorating ideas and includes brand new content about mood boards, including the components of a mood board, the process of curating a mood board and seven steps to consider when creating your board.
The Downsize with Style online course at a glance:
- Self-paced learning in 5 modules incl. audio files and slide presentations for you to download – valued at $149
- A framework, based on our 5-step process to downsizing with style, helping you transform your creative ideas into practical solutions
- Over two hours of recording time
- Worksheets, checklists, and practical tips
- Expert advice on smart downsizing strategies and apartment living
- Exercises to spark your creativity and visualise your ideas
- Stay connected in a private Facebook group
The Downsize with Style online course is wonderful. We have just moved from our huge family home to a much smaller townhouse. The course helped me every step of the way, from the initial planning, through de-cluttering excess stuff, to space planning and decorating the new home.
Downsize with Style has helped me identify my own style, I am no longer looking for styles to copy, but finding inspiration from many places and things, and finally feeling confident to style my home with things that I love. The space planning I learnt from the course was fantastic, helping me see what furniture and items we would keep and what to sell or donate before our move. On moving day, I was able to direct things exactly to where we had planned which made things so much easier. We are on a fairly tight budget, and with the space planning I was able to see ahead of time what items I would need to get in the future. I know exactly the shelving unit and size I want to get for our small hallway and am saving for it now. We are getting our new sofa delivered today and know exactly where it will fit thanks to the space planning Bettina taught me.
We have just moved in and still have boxes to unpack but so far I am really enjoying living in our much smaller home. I'm so glad we downsized now and can enjoy our home. I highly recommend this online course as well as Bettina's book and joining her Facebook group. She has lots of great podcasts you can listen to too!